This simple and fun tee-shirt design looks like traditional tie-dye but without the mess!
- pre-washed white tee shirts
- permanent markers–I used Sharpie markers
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Eye dropper
- Rubber bands
- Glasses in two different sizes (One size for head and a smaller size for the ears)
- The more isopropyl alcohol you apply, the more the color will spread.
- Sharpie recommends that before you wash the shirt, you apply a heat setting to it. Throwing it in the dryer for a few minutes should help set the design and minimize fading.